Introducing workshops created by changemakers like you
// By Christian Clansky
Upswell is community-driven. When you get to Los Angeles this November, you’ll understand exactly what that means. Every aspect of the Upswell experience has been created, curated, and influenced by hundreds of diverse changemakers from across the country.
For example, we put out a call for workshop ideas and received dozens of brilliant pitches. Everyone who’s registered for Upswell got to vote on the finalists (registering early has its perks). We’re excited to introduce eight new workshops created by changemakers, for changemakers!
- Advocacy Without Fear presented by Bridgespan
- Building Values-Driven Boards presented by Echoing Green
- Designing With, Not For, Your Community presented by The Cleveland Foundation
- Moving Beyond Intention to Action on DEI and Talent presented by Bridgespan
- The New Normal for Evidence Building presented by Project Evident
- The Secret Sauce of Scaling through Partnerships presented by BoardSource
- Taking Big Bets for Transformational Change presented by Treehouse
- Weaving Equity and Inclusion in Community-Based Work presented by United Way